Transfer Student Registration

Transfer Student Registration
Transfer students must call the school’s Registrar’s office to start the registration process. Please use the number below for the school that your student will be attending. If you leave a message, the Registrar will get back to you within 48-72 hours.  
Bloom Registrar: (708) 755-1122 ext. 2106  |  Trail Registrar: (708) 758-7000 ext. 3125

In order to register, you must have all of the following documentation:

  • Proof of Residency – see examples below
  • Parent/Guardian Identification – see examples below
  • Two current (30 days) utility bills with address – see examples below
  • Official/Unofficial school transcripts 
  • Current physical and immunization record
  • ISBE transfer form or a letter of good standing (if transferring from a private school or outside of IL)

Proof Residency (1)

  • Signed lease (all parties) and dated within current school year
  • Mortgage statement
  • Closing papers (within last 12 months)
  • Property tax bill
  • Notarized letter from Landlord with rental agreements

Parent/Guardian Identification (1)

  • Photo ID (of person enrolling student w/address)
  • Driver’s License
  • State ID

Utility bills with address and within 30 days of receipt (2)

  • Cable bill
  • Utility bills – gas, electric, water
  • Phone bill
  • Internet bill
  • Business mail received at residence
  • Auto registration and/or insurance
  • Medical Card